How to deal with moldy sweaters?
When you open the closet, you may inadvertently see thick sweaters. After the sweater is left for a long time, mildew may appear. So, do you feel helpless on this issue? No, the following tips, I hope to help everyone.
1. Washing products
1. First wipe off the mildew spots on the surface with a soft brush or paper towel;
2. Prepare an appropriate amount of warm water, the water temperature should not exceed 30°, add neutral detergent or special wool detergent, and stir evenly;
3. Put the sweater into warm water to wet, gently squeeze it to remove the mold, the detergent can be increased or decreased according to the size of the mold;
4. Rinse with clean water after cleaning;
5. Wrap the sweater flatly with a dry towel, squeeze the sweater to absorb moisture, or put the sweater in a laundry bag, and put it in the washing machine for one minute;
6. After dehydration, spread the sweater in a cool and ventilated place to dry;
7. After it is basically dry, you can cover the sweater with a piece of white cloth, and iron it with an iron.
2. Hair dryer
If you are in a hurry, you can use a hair dryer to blow away the musty smell. Hang the sweater, set the hair dryer on the cold windshield, and blow on the clothes for 10-15 minutes, so that the strong wind can take away the musty smell of the clothes.
Three, wash rice water
Soak the moldy sweater in the rice washing water for about an hour or more to allow the remaining protein to absorb the mold.
Fourth, white vinegar
Soak the moldy sweater in clean water with white vinegar to soften the mildew spots. After scrubbing, rinse with clean water and take it out to dry.
Add half a bag of milk to the water for washing the sweater, soak for about ten minutes to allow the milk to absorb the musty smell on the clothes, and then rinse with water to dry.
Mildew spots on woolen fabrics can be scrubbed with a cotton ball dipped in turpentine, and then properly exposed to the sun to remove moisture.
Seven, antibacterial agent, alcohol solution
Use a disinfectant or a 50% alcohol solution to scrub it several times, and the mildew will be removed quickly.