How to deal with dyed knitted sweaters?
Knitted sweaters are very versatile, can be used for different combinations, and can be worn in different styles! No matter what kind of clothes is the most versatile, it is a knitted sweater! And this knitted sweater is dyed, many people will be anxious to beat it into the palace. In fact, smart people do this!
1. Soap-alkali-water mixed liquid cleaning method. Put the dyed clothing in a basin, soak it with clean water first, and remove it. Then put the clothes into the just-boiled soapy water and alkaline water mixed solution and soak for ten minutes. In the end, just rub it lightly with water, and the stained color will be rubbed off. In this way, the clothes will return to their original colors.
2. 84 disinfectant cleaning method. 84 disinfectant has decolorization, so it can be used to treat dyed clothes, but because of this feature, this method is only suitable for dyed white clothes or very light colored clothes. The specific operation method is: put the dyed clothes in a basin, pour some freshly boiled water and some 84 disinfectant (the amount of disinfectant should be determined according to the area and depth of the clothes dyeing), and after soaking for 15 minutes, use Rub your hands lightly on the stained areas of the clothes.
3. Hydrogen peroxide solution cleaning method. Put the clothes in a basin filled with cold water, and then add hydrogen peroxide to the basin until the ratio of hydrogen peroxide to water is close to 1:10. Soak for about 5 minutes. Knead the dyed clothes with your hands. Note: Do not use hydrogen peroxide to directly rub the dyed parts of the clothes. When adding hydrogen peroxide to the water, try to avoid directly dripping on the clothes.
4. Potassium permanganate and acetic acid solution cleaning method. Prepare some low-concentration potassium permanganate solution, soak the dyed clothing in it, pick up the dark red clothing after about 15 minutes, and rinse it with clean water. Then, configure a little low-concentration acetic acid solution, soak the clothes that have been soaked in potassium permanganate, and when they turn from dark red back to the original color (including the dyeing area), pick them up, and then wash them with clean water. The color removal effect of this method is very good, and it will not damage the original color of the clothes.
5. Washing method with washing powder and detergent. Dissolve the strong washing powder and detergent in warm water at a ratio of 1:1, soak the dyed clothes, and wash them by hand after at least half an hour. If it is still not clean, you can add a small amount of washing powder to soak and scrub. Note: This method uses the color fading of the clothing itself to reduce the color difference with the dyed color block.
6. Salt rubbing method. Wet the dyed area of the clothing, wipe the wet area with large salt pellets or edible salt, and then rub it repeatedly with your hands until the stained color block disappears, and then wash it with clean water.